Last updated: January 2013
Terms and Conditions
EducationChoices.com Terms of Service
The terms and conditions set forth (THE "Terms") govern your use of this site on the world wide web (THE "Site") of EducationChoices.com ("EducationChoices.com") and tools available on this site (the"Services") are legally binding on you. If you do not agree with any of these terms, do not access or otherwise use this site and/or the services or any information contained on the site. Your use of this site and/or the services on this site shall be deemed to be your agreement to abide by each of the terms set forth below. You agree that EducationChoices.com may make change to the services offered on this site at any time, without notice, and can revise these terms at any time. We will notify you of such revisions by posting an updated version of the terms on the site. You are responsible for regularly these terms. Your continued use of the site shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Your Use of Our Web Site
This Site and the Services are intended for use by individuals looking for employment and for employers and recruiters seeking candidates for employment.
General Use Restrictions
All information, documents and Services provided on this Site, including trademarks, logos, graphics and images (the "Materials") are provided to you by EducationChoices.com. Except as expressly stated herein, you acknowledge that you have no right, title or interest in or to the Materials on any legal basis.
EducationChoices.com grants you the limited right to display the Materials only on your personal computer, and to copy and download the Materials displayed on this Site, provided that: (1) both the EducationChoices.com copyright notice (set forth below) and this permission notice appear in the Materials so displayed, copied or downloaded, (2) such display, copy or download is solely for your personal and/or internal business purposes. You acknowledge and agree that you have no right to modify, edit, alter or enhance any of the Materials in any manner. This limited license terminates automatically, without notice to you, if you breach any of these Terms and EducationChoices.com may remove your postings from this Site and/or the Services with or without cause. Upon any termination of this limited license, you agree to immediately destroy any electronic or printed Materials and cease using the Site and/or the Services.
You are prohibited from taking any action to circumvent or attempt to circumvent the security and access control provisions of the Site and the Services. Such prohibited conduct includes, without limitation, any efforts to (a) log in to an account with a password not assigned to you, (b) access personally identifiable information not intended for you, (c) test the security measures on the Site and/or attempt to identify system vulnerabilities, (d) impersonate any other user of the Site and/or the Services or forge any of the header information in any posting or tamper with the TCP/IP packet header, (d) modify, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile or otherwise attempt or allow others to attempt to discover the underlying computer code for the Site and/or the Services, or (f) overwhelm or disable the Site or the Services or interfere with the access and use of the Site and/or the Services by any other user. If EducationChoices.com becomes aware of any of the foregoing activities, EducationChoices.com may investigate and may respond, and when appropriate, EducationChoices.com may work with law enforcement authorities in such investigations and for the purpose of prosecuting offenders. Your continued use of the Site and the Services is expressly conditioned on your compliance with the preceding prohibitions and with the obligations and restrictions. Without limiting the generality of foregoing, you acknowledge that EducationChoices.com expressly prohibits and you agree not to:
· Provide any false or misleading information about your identity or employment information provided by you to EducationChoices.com in relation to your use of or access to the Site and/or Services;
· Post any false or inaccurate Posts (defined below) or information;
· Use the Services and/or the Site to violate any applicable law or regulation, including, without limitation, the infringement of any copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right of others, or violate the privacy or publicity rights of any other person.
· Post any Posts or information that is abusive, defamatory, discriminatory, hateful, obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, threatening, or otherwise objectionable.
· Harass, stalk, or otherwise subject any other user of the Site and/or Services to unwanted and/or inappropriate contact.
· Post any position or business opportunity which requires payment from the applicant or requires recruitment of other individuals, sub-distributors or sub-agents such as a multilevel marketing scheme, pyramid scheme, franchise or distributorship arrangement.
· Use the Site, Services and/or Materials for any purpose other than to identify employment opportunities for yourself or to identify prospective employees for users' employment opportunities.
· Send unsolicited mail or e-mail, making unsolicited phone calls or sending unsolicited faxes and/or advertise any products or services either by directly posting on the Site or within the Services or by making unsolicited contact with any user via email, telephone, postal mail, or any other method of communication.
· Make any changes, additions and/or deletions to any Posts posted by any user without the express written authorization of such other user.
· Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large burden on Site's infrastructure.
· Include any hyperlinks or any misleading, irrelevant and/or hidden keywords in any Posts posted by you.
· Frame or link to the Site of any of the content or information available from the Site unless EducationChoices.com expressly consents to such linking and/or framing.
· Intentionally expose the Site and/or Service to any computer virus or any other program or code intended to disrupt or disable to operations of the Site and/or Service.
· Use any robot, spider or other program or device to retrieve or index any portion of the EducationChoices.com Site;
· Harvest or otherwise collect information about other users for any purpose other than use of the Site and/or Services as expressly permitted herein.
· Post a job opening using duplicate content on the job description and job title
· Publish fake or irrelevant content
Account Registration and Password Protection
Prior to gaining access to certain Services on the Site, EducationChoices.com will require you to set up a user name and password (the "Password(s)") as set forth in the account registration procedures posted on the Site. You agree to comply with the procedures specified by EducationChoices.com from time to time regarding obtaining and updating Passwords for the Site and Services. You agree to assume sole responsibility for the security of Passwords issued to you. Passwords are subject to cancellation or suspension by EducationChoices.com at any time, including upon the misuse of any and the re-issuance or reactivation of Passwords. You agree to ensure that you will use your best efforts to prevent any third party from obtaining your Password, and you shall inform EducationChoices.com immediately in writing of any actual or potential unauthorized access to a Password or to the Site and/or Services.
Third Party Content
Links To Third Party Sites
Trademarks and Copyrights
The trademarks, service marks, brands, names, logos and designs ("Trademarks") of EducationChoices.com or others used on this Site and in the Services are the property of EducationChoices.com or their respective owners. You may not remove or alter any Trademark. You may not use any trademark displayed on the Site or in the Services without the express prior written permission of EducationChoices.com or the respective owner, and nothing contained on this Site grants by implication, waiver, estoppels or otherwise, any right to use such trademarks. All of the Materials appearing on this Site and in the Services, including but not limited to, text elements, site design, images and icons, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof, are the sole property of EducationChoices.com, Copyright © 2013, unless otherwise specified. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Except as otherwise required by applicable law, any reproduction, distribution, modification, retransmission or publication of any copyrighted material is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of the copyright owner.
You hereby agree to indemnify and hold EducationChoices.com and associated companies., and our subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, co-branders, partners, and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the content on this Web Site, or any content you submit, post, or transmit through this Web Site, your use of this Web Site, your connection to this Web site, your violation of this Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement, or your violation of any rights of another.
Disclaimer of Warranty
You acknowledge and agree that this Site and/or the Services may include certain errors, omissions, outdated information which may affect the quality of the Materials. You acknowledge that the Materials have not been independently verified or authenticated in whole or in part by EducationChoices.com, and agree that EducationChoices.com does not warrant the accuracy or timeliness of the Materials and further agree that EducationChoices.com has no liability for any errors or omissions in the Materials, whether provided by EducationChoices.com or its licensors.
EducationChoices.com, for itself and each of its licensors, makes no representations, warranties, or guarantees as to the quality, suitability, truth, accuracy or completeness of any information or material contained on the site and/or the services, including without limitation the materials and any third party content. unless otherwise explicitly stated, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the site and/or the services and any information or material contained on the site is provided to you on an "as is" and "where-is" basis, and is for personal use or internal business use only. All conditions, representations and warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of third party rights, are hereby disclaimed. EducationChoices.com provides the services "as-is" without any warranty of any kind.
Limitation of Liability
Neither educationchoices.com nor any of its partners, agents, affiliates, third party providers or content providers shall be liable to you or any third party for any form of damages (including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages) arising out of or related to the use or attempted use of the site or the services, including but not limited to, the results of your use of the site and/or the services, or any external web sites linked to this site, or the materials on the site, however arising, whether for breach or in tort, even if educationchoices.com was informed of the possibility of such damages.
Availability of Our Web Site
This Web Site is generally available to users Twenty-four (24) hours per day, Seven (7) days per week, Three Hundred Sixty-five (365) days per year. However, EducationChoices.com retains the right to make our Web Site unavailable at any time, for any reason, and for any length of time. By using this Web Site you agree that EducationChoices.com and associated companies. will not be liable for any damage arising out of or related to any such interruption, suspension, or termination of this Web Site and/or the services or products contained therein. Upon acceptance of these terms and conditions of use EducationChoices.com and Associated Companies. authorizes you to view the Content on the Web Site solely for your personal use. The material on the Web Site is intended solely for individuals enquiring about EducationChoices.com and Associated Companies. products or services or Job Listings or Employment Resources. If you are not accessing the Web Site for such purposes, you may not use the Web Site. For certainty, use by non-individuals or the agents, attorneys or representatives of non-individuals is prohibited or other employment website employees or other employment website directors.
EducationChoices.com respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask that you do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied on this Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and appears on this Site, please provide OUR copyright agent with the following information:
· An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
· A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
· A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
· Your address, telephone number, and email address;
· A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
· A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Send your mail to:
2750 NE 183rd Street
EducationChoices.com controls and operates this Site from its headquarters in USA and makes no representation that the Services or the Materials are appropriate or will be available for use in locations other than USA. If you use this Site or the Services from outside USA, you are entirely responsible for compliance with applicable local laws, including but not limited to the export and import regulations of other countries in relation to the Materials. These Terms will be governed by Manitoba law and controlling USA law, without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions of any jurisdiction. You shall bring all disputes, actions, claims, or causes of action related to these Terms or in connection with this Site only in the federal and state courts located in Florida. If any provision of these Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be construed, as nearly as possible, to reflect the intentions of the parties, with all other provisions remaining in full force and effect. The failure of EducationChoices.com to enforce any right or provision in these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by EducationChoices.com in writing. No joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship exists between you and EducationChoices.com. These Terms comprise the entire agreement between you and EducationChoices.com and supersede all prior or contemporaneous negotiations, discussions or agreements, if any, between the parties regarding the subject matter contained herein.